Magento, technical stuff, treasures I discover while digging in the code
This is an old problem, quite a few security researchers already wrote about. But repeating things, helps learning them (especially me). In MageSetup we read posted agreements (terms and conditions) and compare them with all the agreements we expect. This looks like that: $requiredAgreements = $this->_getCustomerCreateAgreements(); $controller = $observer->
Guest Author: Rico Neitzel, http://buro71a.de/ I sometimes have the following strange behaviour in Magento: Config not loaded in Backend I do have valid config entries in core_config_data Table The backend in System -> Config doesn't reflect these config values from the table On further investigation
I found a nice new, rarely trigger Magento bug. In one of our projects, we have an example file to create new products: data-upgrade-example-new-product-import.php Beside this we had data scripts: data-install-1.0.1.php data-upgrade-1.0.0-1.0.1.php data-upgrade-1.0.5-1.0.6.php Unfortunately data-upgrade-1.0.
I'm searching for exceptions containing logic, not only class ... extends ..., so I searched for a way to get the real file size. What didn't work # only lists directories find . -type f | du | grep Exception # lists files in block size (4kb) which isn't accurate enough find . -type f | du -a | grep